Popular Posts

BUZZSPROUT EPISODES

Friday, November 13, 2015

WORKSHEET ON ‘TOO’, ‘TOO MUCH’ OR ‘TOO MANY’


‘TOO’, ‘TOO MUCH’ OR ‘TOO MANY’

1. He is …………….. old to work. (too / too much)
2. It is ………………. cold to go out now. (too / too much)
3. There was ……………….. snow to go walking. (too / too much)
4. You put ………………… salt in the soup. (too / too much)
5. I put down the box because it was ………………. heavy. (too / too much)
6. He does not like women who are …………….. tall. (too / too much)
7. I cannot solve this problem – it’s ………………… difficult. (too / too much)
8. I have got ………………… work to do. (too / too much / too many)
9. You have eaten …………………… rice. (too / too much / too many)
10. You ask ……………………. questions. (too / too much / too many)
Answers
1. He is too old to work.
2. It is too cold to go out now.
3. There was too much snow to go walking.
4. You put too much salt in the soup.
5. I put down the box because it was too heavy.
6. He does not like women who are too tall.
7. I cannot solve this problem – it’s too difficult.
8. I have got too much work to do.
9. You have eaten too much rice.
10. You ask too many questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment