Popular Posts

BUZZSPROUT EPISODES

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

COMPARATIVE STRUCTURES


COMPARATIVE STRUCTURES
Complete the following sentences using an appropriate comparative structure.
1. The baby doesn’t look much ……………….. you.
a) as
b) like
2. Her eyes are not at all the same color ………………. yours.
a) like
b) as
3. I earn as much money ……………….. you.
a) as
b) like
4. It was ………………….. than I thought.
a) expensive
b) more expensive
c) most expensive
5. The car is running ………………… since it had a service.
a) faster
b) more fast
6. You are ……………….. annoying person in the whole neighborhood.
a) most
b) the most
c) the more
7. She is ………………….. than her sister.
a) less pretty
b) less prettier
8. I have got ……………….. than I used to have.
a) less energy
b) least energy
c) the less energy
9. I want to spend ……………………. working.
a) the less possible time
b) the least possible time
c) the lesser possible time
Answers
1. The baby doesn’t look much like you.
2. Her eyes are not at all the same color as yours.
3. I earn as much money as you.
4. It was more expensive than I thought.
5. The car is running faster since it had a service.
6. You are the most annoying person in the whole neighborhood.
7. She is less pretty than her sister.
8. I have got less energy than I used to have.
9. I want to spend the least possible time working.


No comments:

Post a Comment